Rexdale Alliance Church
This full time position will lead and oversee all ministry to youth from grades 6 to 12 as part of the Family Ministries Team.
- Study, pray, prepare and teach at scheduled youth meetings
- Coordinate all youth ministry programs, including Friday night youth meetings, Sunday morning teaching sessions for Gr. 7-8, Quizzing program, Summer Day Camp, Junior and Senior High Youth retreats, and other special youth events
- Oversee communication with youth, parents and volunteers
- Recruit, train, develop & supervise volunteer youth leaders
- Attendance and involvement in weekend services
- Participate in pastoral staff meetings
- Engage and support parents in the spiritual development of their children in youth ministry
- Develop a vision for youth ministry as part of Family Ministries that aligns with the overall vision of Rexdale Alliance Church
To apply for this job please visit rexdalealliance.ca.