Presently, the leadership team is making personal contact with each of our district members on a regular basis for “connection” and prayer.
Staying fit physically
Staying fit mentally
Staying fit spiritually
Retirees connecting with retirees
Articles (Coming Soon)
– Managing finances
– Preparing to be financially free in retirement
– What to do with your ARF (Alliance Retiral Fund)
– Managing your finances in retirement
– How to be a Christian and not in charge
-How to be a blessing to your pastor and church family
-seek resources from Judith Wiebe
Events or Connecting Points
– this is our regular ‘connecting’ communication periodical to keep our POWER Team connected and informed. You may click on the previous CONNECTORs for information.
CONNECTOR #12 Mar 2015 – reminder
Regional Gatherings for POWER Team
Plans are to have one gathering in the spring and one in the fall. They will be from 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m. ($5 includes your lunch).
POWER Team members are invited to join with the District Events
These happen every Fall as a time to get-away, relax, be fed, be connected. All licenced Christian workers with the Alliance and their spouse is encouraged to attend
These happen every other year and POWER Team is encouraged to attend even though you may not have a vote.
This happens every other year with representation from all the districts and churches to carry out the business of the C&MA in Canada.